Join the Carnival
We are one of the largest Antique & Arts Mall in New Jersey. We have won "Best of South Jersey" as voted by the people 7 years running consecutively!
We look forward to creating an art and antique community with you!
Dealers who are currently looking for a place to sell their Antiques and Arts are welcome to apply to become a vendor. We do have floor space / wall space and display cases available. Although we may not have the specific space you are looking for when you apply, we do maintain a "wait list" to fill vacancies when spaces become available. Currently EVERY size space does have a wait list. It is always good to add your name to our wait list now, because if you wait, it will be that much longer before you may get a space here.
• We do not require any floor time
• We offer competitive rental rates with other area co-ops
• We collect and pay all state sales tax
• We staff the store, heat the store, maintain the store, etc.
• We are open 5 days a week, all year round to make money for you
• We have a TELEVISION commercial that airs daily in different regions
• The store is alarmed and monitored 24/7/365
• We do not do "Store wide" sales. Any sale is up to you!
• We have a low commission rate of only 10%
• We split the cost of doing credit cards with the dealers
• We have a 30+ camera surveillance system
• We offer online view of daily sales
• We do not require any dealer to have an EIN or TIN. Your SS can be used for tax purposes
• We maintain our social media accounts on a DAILY basis
• We offer a parking lot for our customers. No street parking!
• We don't charge extra fees for advertising or other things like that
• We have public bathrooms for the customers
• We have the most diverse customer base of any antique store
• We maintain and update our own website so all information is up-to-date and correct
• We are ADA compliant
• We have separate parking and entry for dealers
• We host a variety of events at our store and in our "event room"
• We believe advertising is VERY important and we advertise constantly.
• We constantly work with local non-profits for causes we believe in. We have raised over $25,000.00
• We do our best to work with other local business and antique stores because we believe in what we do
As a vendor, all you have to do is price and bring in your items!
We actively promote our vendors through our website, social media, and word of mouth -your success means our success!
Please remember that filling out an application does NOT guarantee that you will become a vendor here at the Carnival of Collectables. Your application and photos will be reviewed and if found acceptable, you will be placed on our waiting list. So PLEASE fill out the application completely and submit your best photos. Quality photos are very important. You will be judged on them so make them good. Poor photos will make us assume you do not care about your items and will not care about your space here at the Carnival.
Please understand that we do have limited space and that filling out an application does not mean you will be automatically given space right away. We maintain a "wait list" and it can be some time before a space opens up. Our lease agreements are typically 6 months so that means that a space may not open up for quite some time.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com for more information on available spaces.
Our Monthly Rates
Display Cases For Rent (Minimum 2-month commitment)...
4’ W x 3’H = $50
6’ W x 3’H = $65
4’ w x 7’H = $85
Midway Shelving Units For Rent (Minimum 2-month commitment)...
2’ W x 6’H = $50
4’ W x 6’H = $85
Booth Spaces starting at for 6 month commitment...
5’ x 10’ = $150
8’ x 8’ = $192
8’ x 10’ = $240
8’ x 20’ = $480
10’ x 10’= $300
10’ x 20’ = $600
Larger spaces available!
Booth Spaces starting at for 1 month commitment...
5’ x 10’ = $180
8’ x 8’ = $230
8’ x 10’ = $288
8’ x 20’ = $576
10’ x 10’= $360
10’ x 20’ = $720
Larger spaces available!
Where do We Advertise?
Some of our advertising includes:
Berlin Township Business & News
Winslow Township Business & News
Diner Placemat advertising
Social Media & Online
A variety of cable channels run our commercial on television during shows like American Pickers, House Hunters, and Flea Market Flip.
At local movie theaters before the previews.
Camden Riversharks Games
Celeste Giuliano Pin Up Peep Show
High Schools Playbills